FRED




He has been staring at me for 10 mins straight now. (Is he really looking at me, or am I just making it up in my head?) 

(Oh no! This dude is actually walking towards me. Well, maybe it’s the girl dancing behind me. Lemme sip my drink and act cool. 
Or no! Lemme start a chat with James.... James is too busy trying to woo a girl. Okay I’ll walk to the bar and see if he follows).

Hey!?
(Did he just say hey to me? Am I wearing makeup or a short dress? I think I’ve had too much to drink tonight so I’m probably imagining things). 
Hey, I’m Oliver. Care for a drink? 
(Hold on! he is really talking to me😳, Let me act cool, wouldn’t want to cause a scene but then someone should really tell this dude to back off). 
Common, don’t be shy. Let’s dance! 
(Okay this dude is actually crazy, but then I Atleast have to tell him I don’t swing that way). 

No man, I’m not interested. And then I walked to the bathroom. I was nervous and needed to take a leak. Guess what? 
He followed me and with a smirk on his face😏. (Does he think I’m just playing hard to get). 
Okay now I was pissed. What was he trying to prove. 
I decided to go on and ease myself. Next thing, you know what he did? 
He came at me from behind in a manner he would call romance and stroked my pee-pee. 
Okay that was it. I’ve had enough. ‘For God’s sake, I’m straight!!!’

Want to know my reaction? 

Comments