EVE






The desire for acceptance and recognition has caused a crumpling of the heart. We had a big fight, two days ago, honestly It was my fault. 

I lay on my bed, eyes to the ceiling; looking at my phone intermittently, hoping that he calls. 

But then Reason asks me: is it really worth it. Isn’t it about time to move on? What if he keep interchanging between making you happy and sad. 
Honestly I have never doubted his loyalty. What I have doubted a couple of times is, his affection, influenced by his cold reactions in certain situations .... I guess I just might never know if I stay. 
So I decide to let a coin decide for me; 
One side to stay and wait for him to get over his anger and sort it out, 
The other side, to leave and move on with my life. 
I promise to abide by the decision of this coin no matter how hard it seems. So help me God. 

So I threw the coin high up and watched it fall. 

Guess what the coin said to me?!

Comments