HAPPY ANNIVERSARY


Anniversary is a day to remember a special event.
Anniversaries are times to relish moments spent together. 
You don’t have to be married to acknowledge an anniversary. And if you are not in a relationship yet, well start now to practice your speeches. So this is me, composing a message to my lover in future. 





Today we celebrate a relationship full of love and happiness. Every passing year with you is worth it.
Today I beg for forgiveness for all the times I will offend you in future. Even if my pride doesn’t let me say it. Know that I’m sorry. 
May we blossom like the flower and we may also have enough money to spend vacations together to explore God’s creation.
May we continue to find happiness in each other. Happy anniversary to the most amazing guy I know!❤️

Dear lover, I hope you find this note and read. May you see that my heart is true.

Comments